Seaside Beach and Park
Welcome to Bohol: home to the beautiful and famous Chocolate Hills and the smallest primate, the famous Tarsier known locally as mawmag in Cebuano/Visayans and mamag in Luzon, is a species of tarsier endemic to the Philippines. Seaside Beach Resort and Beach Park welcomes you throughout the year to enjoy the resort and the park. We are located in the small Municipality of Dimiao, only a 45 minute drive from Tagbilaran City.
Far from the crowded beaches of Alona, Seaside Beach Resort and Beach Park is the best place for travelers who want to learn more about the Philippines and and more so the Filipino culture. Here, locals eat, drink and dance and enjoy a perfect halo-halo on the edge of the pool, and in the evening, you can sing till your hearts content to some great karaoke hits. The bonus? The most welcoming and smiling staff on the island of Bohol.
- Timeshare Opportunity (learn more)
- Beachfront and Large Swimming Pool
- Free WI-FI – Free International Calling
- Restaurant, BBQ and full liquor bar
- Air Conditioned Rooms and cable TV
- Cheap Backpackers Rooms and Tent Rentals
- Private and Safe location
- Filipino Culture Experience
- Karaoke and Popular Filipino Events
- Snorkeling and Island Hopping
- Massage and Manicure/Pedicure Services
- NEW! Kite-surfing Classes
- Motorcycle Rentals and Shuttle Services
The Park is open every day:
Sunday-Thursday : open from 9 am to 11 pm
Friday and Saturday : open from 9 am to 1 am
Entrance Fees : Adults 30PHP – Children 20PHP – Free for our Guests who book rooms here.